Let the party begin with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. Pop the top and pour into the exquisite crystal toasting flutes by Waterford. Continue the celebration with an assortment of gourmet sea salt caramels, mini buckeyes and 2 kinds of truffles. Wrapped up with an elegant bow this gift will leave a lasting impression.
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne 750 ml
- Waterford Champagne Flutes, pair
- Signature Sea Salt & Caramel Chocolates
- Chocolate Mini Buckeyes 8 oz.
- Key Lime Truffles 2.6 oz
- Mocha Latte Truffles 2.6 oz
- Waterford Crystal Champagne Toasting Flutes are individually handmade and are designed to concentrate the champagne bubbles to the tongue for an extraordinary experience. Tall and slender with a deep V plunge and flared shape conveys the rich aromas immediately upon sipping.
Veuve Clicquot Tasting Notes
One of the most popular Champagnes in the world, Veuve Clicquot is consistently the first rate.
It’s aged for a minimum of 3 years which gives silkiness to the Champagne.
On the nose, it is complex and intense, with aromas of apple, peach, and pear, along with floral notes of white flowers and a hint of honey.
There are also subtle hints of vanilla and brioche, adding a touch of complexity and richness.
On the palate, it is full-bodied and lively, with a smooth and creamy texture.
The flavors are consistent with the nose, with notes of fresh fruit and floral tones. The finish is long and satisfying, with a pleasant and refreshing acidity.